The Best Guacamole You’ll Ever Eat
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 lime, juiced (about 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice)
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup diced red or white onion
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced (or two if you like it really spicy!)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Optional: 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mash avocado in a medium bowl, but not so much that it becomes overly creamy. You want a mixture between chunky and creamy consistency.
- Next add in lime juice, grape tomatoes, diced onion, jalapeno, cilantro and salt and pepper. Give it a stir. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary (add more salt if you like it a little bit saltier!).
- Garnish with extra sliced grape tomatoes, cilantro and jalapenos. Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips!
This article and recipe adapted from this site